Kolby Reid, my pride and joy! Oh, Kolby...this boy is quite a character! He is my talker, never met a stranger kind of boy. He is growing up, and constantly reminds me, he is a big boy!! He says some of the funniest things, one of his latest quotes is "Don't step on a cow patty, it'll make ya fart!" He has recently started playing t-ball, and I have to say I teared up the first time he "took a knee" with the boys. He loves his baby sis, and treats her like the princess she is. He calls his daddy his best buddy, and enjoys fishin and hanging out with Dad. His daddy is setting an awesome example for him, and is a very active dad. He calls me his girl-friend, except when I tell him no, then I get demoted to just mom. I think he is going to be a leader. Having my son was not my plan it was God's, and he is a blessing that has turned my life around in the best way possible. He has been a blessing to not only Corey and I, but to my whole family, and he has brought us all together. He is so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment